Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Video Sampler: HENNE Trailer Live!



HELLO! Long time no talk, followers. I hope you are well! I am very excited to announce that above trailer is from the evening length work I set on the awesome dance company in Norway called Glow Dance Company. HENNE premiered at the Sandnes Kulturhus on August 29th, 2012 to a packed house. I finally have the footage from the show and I'm so excited to be sharing it with you guys. Please let me know what you think and leave a comment on the video!

Also, Happy (early) Holidays! As we are getting ready for the holiday season I am starting to put together 2013 schedule for ELSCO Dance. Let me know what you think ELSCO should do next! Have any suggestions of themes, music, costumes, ideas? I would gladly appreciate it.

Thanks y'all! And I hope you enjoy the video.

Much love,

Elle

No comments:

Post a Comment